Forceworks Support Blocks Agreement
This Forceworks Support Blocks Agreement, the “Agreement”, is made as of the date payment is received (“Effective Date”) by and between Forceworks, LLC (“FORCEWORKS”), Business Address: 2834 Lake Forest Circle, Talbott, TN 37877 and The Payor (Client), who shall collectively be known as the parties (“Parties”).
Background: This Agreement provides for Universal Support Services for all services provided to the Client including Consulting, Estimating, Technical Support, Training, Development and Customization tasks. Based on the block purchased, Forceworks will create a “Bank” of hours for the Client. Forceworks will provide the services outlined below in support of client requests on an hourly basis drawing against the Client’s bank of hours until depleted or expired.
The Parties agree that Forceworks will provide the following Universal Support Services
- FORCEWORKS will provide hourly support to Client via our online Support Portal, Email or Phone.
- Client agrees that Forceworks is authorized to provide support under this Agreement to any user that Client has authorized by the Client’s adding the user to the Forceworks Support Portal.
- This Agreement entitles Client to support during Forceworks’ business hours from 9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday (Eastern Standard Time) excluding Holidays.
- Process for creating Support Request Cases:
- In order to provide quick response to support queries, Forceworks has established a Portal. Our Portal allows for the creation, updating and review of Cases.
- For requests initiated by email or phone, Forceworks will create a Case in the system to track activities and time.
- For each Case, user should provide their Username and a description of their issue or task. User may also upload attachments.
- Client can review the status of all Cases, including activities performed and time used, in the Portal.
- Software supported for this Agreement: All Microsoft Business Applications Products, including, but not limited to, Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
- Process for responding to Cases: In support of Client requests, Forceworks may go through the following steps:
- For Technical Support Issues:
- Attempt to resolve the issue via Case in the Portal.
- If the problem is not resolved within 24 hours, Forceworks may request to schedule a block of time on the phone with user to continue resolution.
- Technical Support Response Time:
- 4-Hour response time for urgent matters
- 24-Hour response time for standard issues
- Additional time may be required for complete resolution
For Development, Consultation, Training or Customization Tasks:
- For simple tasks, work will be performed and reported on via the Portal.
- For complex tasks, a phone call may be scheduled to clarify the requirements. This may result in several activities being created by our team, and the work will be performed and reported on via the Portal.
- Tasks Covered: Universal Support under this Agreement includes the software supported user interface, setup and configuration tasks, troubleshooting, consulting, training, customization and development work.
- For Technical Support Issues:
To insure minimum availability, and discounted rates, the Universal Support Services shall be provided on a Prepaid basis. Clients subscribed to “The Works from Forceworks” model use “Works” rates below, non-subscribers use “Blocks” rates below. Client shall prepay FORCEWORKS according to the following schedule for all services performed under this Agreement:
|Hours Blocks||Works Rate/Hr||Blocks Rate/Hr||Hours||Rate Type||Works Expire||Blocks Expire||Works Total||Blocks Total|
|80 Hour Block||$150.00||$200.00||80||Fixed||End of Sub.||180 Days||$12,000.00||$16,000.00|
|40 Hour Block||$200.00||$250.00||40||Fixed||End of Sub.||90 Days||$8,000.00||$10,000.00|
|16 Hour Block||$250.00||n/a||16||Fixed||End of Sub.||n/a||$4,000.00||n/a|
|8 Hour Block||$275.00||n/a||8||Fixed||End of Sub.||n/a||$2,200.00||n/a|
- Time will be recorded in 1/4 hour increments.
- All time, for any services provided to client, or on client’s behalf, is chargeable.
- Client must provide Administrator level credentials to the supported software environments and any installed/related applications needed to perform the requested tasks.
- Once purchased, the client “owns” the hours, there are no refunds given for any reason.
- Client must grant access to relevant personnel to discuss functionality/requirements and review recommendations.
- Support Services shall be immediately available to Client upon receipt of payment.
- Client may replenish the Support Bank hours at any time, at the level they wish, and the same rates available at the time of first block purchase, provided they replenish prior to the bank balance reaching zero. Otherwise, they can replenish at the then current rates. To replenish the bank, repurchase subsequent blocks in the same manner as the initial block.
- Prior to the Support Bank reaching zero hours, Client will receive a notification. It is the client’s responsibility to notify our team member they are working with to suspend Support Services. If the Client does not expressly direct us to suspend providing support services, prior to payment being received, Client acknowledges that for those hours, they will be charged the Post-Paid Rate. Forceworks reserves the right to suspend services at it’s sole discretion anytime after bank balance reaches zero.
- Process for reconciling Post-Paid hours. Any post-paid hours incurred will be paid pro-rata from the next purchased block. If there is no future block, Forceworks will invoice client for post-paid hours.
- Principals’ time (Steve Mordue or Vlad Sarov) or Development Training if requested, will consume 2 hours for each hour provided.
Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations. Forceworks will maintain in confidence and will not disclose, disseminate or use any Confidential Information belonging to Client. Forceworks shall treat all Confidential Information with at least the same degree of care as Forceworks accords its own confidential information. Forceworks further represents that Forceworks exercises at least reasonable care to protect its own confidential information. Forceworks shall disclose Confidential Information only to those of its agents and employees who need to know such information and certifies that such agents and employees have previously signed a non-disclosure Agreement.
Non-solicitation. During the term of this Agreement, and for a period of one (1) year immediately thereafter, Client agrees not to solicit any employee or independent contractor of Forceworks on behalf of any business enterprise, nor shall Client induce any employee or independent contractor associated with Forceworks to terminate or breach an employment, contractual or other relationship with the Company.
By purchasing a Block of Hours, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions.